The History of PDS
The Professional Documents Service was founded in October 2005 as a typing and editing service. However, within a few years, the company converted to a full service transcription and meeting minutes service provider. PDS predominantly serves clients in the D.C. Metropolitan area, but also serves companies and individuals in other regions. The Professional Documents Service is known for providing accurate and well-formatted documents to various client types. The PDS staff makes every effort to understand clients’ needs and preferences to provide better, more personalized service. The Professional Documents Service is a trusted source for document preparation!
Still considering whether to use our service? Here are some great reasons to contact us:
Meeting Minutes Clients
- Allowing us to handle your minutes will free members of management and the Board to focus on other tasks.
- Your minutes will be handled by an unbiased, professional company whose main goal is to accurately capture the important portions of your proceeding (including all motions, decisions, and action items).
- You don’t have to spend time figuring out how to use transcription software and equipment. We already have the necessary skills and equipment to successfully complete your project.
- Allowing us to produce your transcripts will free you or members of your team to focus on other projects.
- Eliminate the costly expenses associated with hiring and retaining full time or part time employees (including salaries, employment taxes, sick leave pay, vacation pay, family leave, and an array of medical and insurance benefits).
- Only pay for the services you need, when you need them!
- You can request our services on an as-needed basis or retain our services under contract. All contracts include a 30-day cancellation clause, so you maintain the power to terminate the agreement at any time (although we’ll work hard to never give you a reason to do so).
- The documents we provide are great for research, legal, and archival purposes.
- We’re trusted by multiple client types such as television production firms, property management companies, government agencies, graduate students, authors, and community associations (just to name a few).
- We can provide you with references from private company, government, and individual clients.
To receive answers to your questions, or to arrange service, contact us
- We will exhibit professionalism, reliability, and fairness in all business dealings;
- We will extend kind, Christ-like service to all clients and team members regardless of ethnicity, religious background, or other orientation;
- We will offer our team members an enjoyable work experience with flexible hours, a family environment, and favorable pay;
- We will contribute 10% of our monthly income to worthwhile causes and individuals worldwide
Service Codes and Memberships
Our services fall under the following NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes:561410 (Document, Radio, and General Transcription Services; Typing and Word Processing Services)561492 (Court Reporting Services)
Our services fall under the following NIGP (National Institute of Governmental Purchasing) codes: 915-80-00 (Typing and Word Processing) 918-06-00 (Administrative Consulting) 918-32-00 (Consulting Services Not Otherwise Classified) 961-24-00 (Court Reporting Services) 961-72-00 (Transcription Services – Legal and Medical) 961-72-52 (Transcription Services – Medical and Professional) 961-81-00 (Transcription Services – Academic)
The Professional Documents Service is a member of the Washington, D.C. Chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI).